About the course
This course is focussed more on practical learning rather than theoretical. Dealing with concrete datasets and analysis of data has made this course unique. In this course, then you will be able to learn to use datasets and create analytical charts like Bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, box plots, 3D scatter plots etc.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Become proficient in dealing the graphics libraries in R.
- Efficiently work with datasets.
- Generate your own analysis reports.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science and engineering or data science.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All working professionals from computer science / IT / Data Science domain.
Why learn R Programming?
R is the most useful programming language and has a very big area of application. R Programming is the best mechanism for statistics, data analysis, and machine learning. R Programming is the best approach to create reproducible, excessive-quality analysis. R programming makes applying algorithms to your data easy, and there are many packages you can use to implement your algorithmic methods and analysis. R is also expanding on another purpose as reporting and web development. There is a definite shortage of trained resources in India who can do analytics with R. The few who do have the right skills find themselves in great demand as organizations look to ramp up their R capabilities. So, it’s worth learning R Programming, if you are looking for a successful career in data science.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 8 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.