The students will be able to:
- To understand the basic concepts of IoT, followed by major components, its layer architecture, and how IoT is impacting the Industry in various forms along with major applications.
- To make students aware of basic concepts of cloud computing, its benefits, and different applications along with insights of major service providers.
- To understand the basic concepts of Blockchain and its underlying technologies with its implementation as cryptocurrencies.
- To understand the concept of Additive Manufacturing, its applications in various fields, and the basic concepts of drones, their assembly, and government regulations involved.
- To introduce students to the upcoming technology and to develop the required skills for practical applications.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to enhance their skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after the successful completion of the course.
Topics to be covered
Unit 1 - Internet of Things
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Sensors, their types, and features
- IoT components: layers
- Smart Cities
- Industrial Internet of Things
Unit 2 - Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing: its nature and benefits
- Vendor Offering - IBM
Unit 3 - Blockchain
- What is Blockchain? Fundamentals
- Principles and Technologies
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Applications and use cases
Unit 4 - Digital Manufacturing: 3D Printing & Drones
- The history and survey of 3D Printing
- Design Principles and Tools
- Emerging Trends & Use Cases in 3D Printing
- Introduction of Drones, Engineering Disciplines
- Multirotor Drone Assembly Course / Regulations and procedures for becoming a drone pilot
Unit 5 - Future Trends
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- 5G in India, Application and Use Cases
- Brain-Computer Interface, Application, Modal and Global Market
- Brain-Computer Interface and Human Brain