About the Course
Prutor.ai's CEH certification training course provides you with the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems, helping you fortify your system against it. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest version of CEH (v10) by the EC-Council and adequately prepares you to increase your blue team skills.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals.
Why learn Ethical Hacking
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots, and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing and reverse engineering and corporate espionage
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS and Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies, including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and HTML 5
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and manage information security with more clarity
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.