About the course
This is an introductory course on the triad of AWS: Cloud Computing, Storage, and Networking. It has been designed for anyone who wants to revise AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) exam key concepts. You will be given a brief overview of core AWS products and services. You will see the most common solutions that can be applied to solve your specific business requirements. In this course, you will learn about the fundamental AWS services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Block Store (EBS), Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and so on.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts related to the AWS platform.
- Understand the important terminology used in AWS cloud
- Use AWS Management Console.
- Launch core services of AWS.
- Understand key concepts of EC2, Databases and Storage.
- Understand how resilient, cost effective and secure architectures are built.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals in the application development domain.
Why learn AWS Solution Architect Exam Tips?
The demand of AWS Certified Solutions Architect professionals is increasing every year. According to research, the market of AWS cloud will touch the mark of $236B by this year. There will be a compound annual growth of 22% with more than 3,80,000 cloud computing jobs available around the world.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) certification is gaining a lot of popularity these days. It has become one of the most important certificates for any IT professional who wants to work with the AWS cloud. We have crafted this course to help you crack the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) exam. If you want to prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) Exam, then this course is going to be the right choice for you.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
Topics to be covered
a) Foundational services:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
b) Database services
- Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
c) Management services
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- AWS Trusted Advisor
d) Intended Audience
This course is intended to understand the core AWS services. If you want to get started with:
- AWS SysOps Administrators
- AWS Solutions Architects
- AWS Solutions Developers