The students will be able to:
- Understand the evolution and various approaches of AI
- Understand data storage, processing, visualization, and its use in regression, clustering, etc.
- Understand natural language processing and chatbots
- Understand the concepts of neural networks
- Understand the concepts of face, object, speech recognition, and robots
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to enhance their skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after the successful completion of the course.
Topics to be covered
Unit 1 - An overview of AI
- The evolution of AI to the present
- Various approaches to AI
- What should all engineers know about AI?
- Other emerging technologies
- AI and ethical concernsprutor.ai
Unit 2 - Data & Algorithms
- History Of Data
- Data Storage And Importance of Data and its Acquisition
- The Stages of data processing
- Data Visualization
- Regression, Prediction & Classification
- Clustering & Recommender Systemsprutor.ai
Unit 3 - Natural Language Processing
- Speech recognition
- Natural language understanding
- Natural language generation
- Machine Translationprutor.ai
Unit 4 - Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- The Universal Approximation Theorem
- Generative Adversarial Networksprutor.ai
Unit 5 - Applications
- Image and face recognition
- Object recognition
- Speech Recognition besides Computer Vision