About the course
Through this course, you will be proficient in the Agile and Scrum values, concepts, artifacts, and techniques. In this course, you will learn to write, estimate and break down user stories, internalize scrum processes and meetings, gain practical working knowledge, and become industry ready to lead high performing scrum teams. This course covers the fundamental concepts, principles, and methods of Agile development, and get a fast start towards executing your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization. This course will give you the foundation of knowledge you need to begin. It is a starting point for you to acquire the techniques, skills, and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline. In addition to this, the course covers roles in an Agile framework, planning in Scrum.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Perform Scrum Release Planning and Scrum Sprint Planning.
- Carry out a sprint with daily Scrum meetings.
- Use Scrum with multiple, or distributed project teams.
- Estimate user stories and tasks using planning poker.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals.
Why learn Scrum?
Scrum is one of the most renowned frameworks which is used for the implementation of Agile software development. Scrum is a lightweight agile process framework, which is used primarily for managing software development. In the past two decades, Scrum has become the standard for agile development with more than 90 percent of teams today using Scrum to deliver working software. Career prospects are bright for candidates with knowledge of Scrum, and there is a huge demand for professionals with working knowledge of the Scrum framework. Therefore, you can go ahead with this course if you want to stand differently in the market.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 6 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.